Nov 5, 1951 – A chemical plant is constructed in Dimitrovgrad, southeastern Bulgaria, which later changes its name to Himicheski Kombinat Dimitrovgard (Dimitrovgrad Chemical Works), manufacturing ammonium nitrate fertilisers.
1987 – The company opens a new facility for ammonia, nitric acid and ammonium nitrate.
Apr 2, 1990 – Himicheski Kombinat Dimitrovgard spins off from fertiliser producer Agrobiochim- Stara Zagora and transforms into state-owned company Neochim - Dimitrovgrad.
1992-1993 – It ceases the production of sulphur and phosphoric acid, phosphates, aniline and nitrobenzene.
July 1993 - Neochim - Dimitrovgrad transforms into a joint stock company with a capital of BGL 2,661,209,000.
May 18, 1998 - Neochim AD lists on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange.
June 2000 - Bulgaria's Privatisation Agency sells a 51% stake in Neochim AD to a consortium between Euro Fert AD, Bulgaria, and Carimex Chemicals International, Lebanon, for USD 100,000.
2007 - Neochim AD buys back 3.0% of its share capital.
Last updated on Nov 10, 2021.