CHISINAU (Moldova), October 22 (SeeNews) – The net profit of Moldova's Energbank dropped to 11.2 million lei ($1.01 million/675,000 euro) in the first nine months of 2009 from 41.8 million lei a year earlier, the bank said on Thursday.
Following are figures from Energbank's balance sheet and income statement:
|(in millions of lei)
A large number of small corporate shareholders own 96.5% in Energbank and individuals hold the remaining 3.5%.
(1 euro=16.6018 Moldovan lei)