Hrvatski Telekom, Valamar lift Croatian share indices
Romanian stock indices start week in the green, Romgaz shines
Croatia's consumer confidence improves y/y in Feb
Romanian DSO completes 2.2 mln euro grid overhaul project
Serbia’s ICT exports to reach 10 bln euro by 2027 - report
Nov 15, 2022 17:14 EEST
November 15 (SeeNews) - Croatian electric car car maker Rimac Automobili said on Tuesday its electric hypercar Nevera achieved a speed of 412 km per hour, setting a world record for an electric vehicle (EV).
"Nevera’s top speed of 412 kph or 258 mph is not something one does every day," Rimac said on its Facebook profile.
This summer, Rimac Automobili said it could start deliveries of Nevera to customers from the US and the European Union following respective regulatory approvals.
At the beginning of June, Rimac Group said it raised 500 million euro ($520 million) in Series D financing, valuing the company at over 2 billion euro, with Mate Rimac remaining the largest shareholder.
The funds will be primarily used to further develop its fully-owned technology arm Rimac Technology as it commences large-volume series production for global original equipment manufacturers, using the expertise gained from developing the Nevera hypercar.
The Rimac Group is the majority shareholder in ultra-luxury and high-performance hypercar manufacturer Bugatti Rimac, with a 55% stake. German sports car maker Porsche owns the remaining 45%.
In November 2021, Rimac successfully completed the merger of Rimac’s hypercar division – Rimac Automobili – with Bugatti Automobiles. Both brands now operate under the Bugatti Rimac company.
You have run out of free articles this month.
Sign up in for
and get ten (10) free articles per month or sign up for
and get unlimited access.
Browse our free newsletter options