Bosnia's Federation trade gap widens 4.9% y/y in Jan-Oct
Ljubljana stock indices edge up in lower turnover
Bosnia's Federation retail sales up real 8.8% y/y in Oct
Most Sofia bourse indices end higher, Eurohold paces gainers
Podravka, Adris boost Croatia’s share indices in lower turnover
Nov 29, 2007 14:37 EEST
November 29 (SeeNews) - Eight local bidders placed their offers for a 72.99% stake in engineering and technical consultancy firm Iprochim by the deadline of 1000 GMT on Thursday, the country's privatisation agency AVAS said.
The bidders are:
You can subscribe to our M&A newsletter here
- Incer Plast S.A. Bucuresti
- Consortium formed by S.C. Av-Rom Holding, S.C. Ramb Sistem, investors Micea Constantinescu and Iordan Criscov
- Consortium formed by Iprochim's employees association, Proiect Bucuresti and S.C. Arno Capital SRL
- Consortium formed by Grup Feroviar Roman S.A., Global Partner Com SRL and individual Gheorghe Hubca
- S.C. ICEPRONAV S.A. Galati
- Consortium made up of S.C. Uton S.A. Onesti, Balkan Petroleum S.A. and S.C. Expert Valuation SRL
- S.C. IPRONEF S.A. Bucuresti
- Consortium Ipromet-T consisting of IPROMET S.A. Bucuresti and Complex Trivale 2005, Galati
The bids must be in two separate parts - technical and financial, AVAS said in a statement. It did not mention a starting price.
The negotiations with the bidders will be based on the technical part of the offer.
Iprochim is based in the capital Bucharest.
You have run out of free articles this month.
Sign up in for
and get ten (10) free articles per month or sign up for
and get unlimited access.
Browse our free newsletter options