You have 5 free articles left this month. Get your free Basic subscription now and gain instant access to more.

Bulgaria's Dura-Tiles BG to invest 4.3 mln euro in production expansion - econ min

Bulgaria's Dura-Tiles BG to invest 4.3 mln euro in production expansion - econ min Photo: Ministry of Economy/All rights reserved.

SOFIA (Bulgaria), November 26 (SeeNews) - Bulgaria's Dura-Tiles BG is investing 8.45 million levs ($4.9 million/4.3 million euro) in the expansion of ceramic production in the town of Novi Pazar, in the north-eastern part of the country, the economy ministry said.

The investment will open 70 jobs, the economy ministry said in a statement.

According to commercial register data, private individual Erhan Akgun owns 70% in the company, while another private individual, Hasan Akgun, holds the remaining 30%.

(1 euro = 1.95583 levs)

Compare