You have 5 free articles left this month. Get your free Basic subscription now and gain instant access to more.

Sofia city awards Enviro Clean 1.2 mln euro electronic road signs deal

Author Vasil Kolchev
Sofia city awards Enviro Clean 1.2 mln euro electronic road signs deal Author: Bulgaria's road infrastructure agency. Licence: All rights reserved.

SOFIA (Bulgaria), December 3 (SeeNews) - Bulgaria's Sofia municipality said it has awarded local construction company Enviro Clean a 2.4 million levs ($1.4 million/1.2 million euro) contract for the delivery of electronic boards and road signs with variable content.

Enviro Clean will be responsible for the supply, installation, warranty service and maintenance of the specified devices as well as the supply of related software, within a period of 24 months, Sofia municipality said in a notice earlier this week.

The deal was signed on November 25.

The public procurement procedure for awarding the contract attracted offers from four candidates. The technical offers carried 60% weight in the overall ranking of the bids, with price carrying the remaining 40%.

(1 euro = 1.95583 levs)

Compare