Ljubljana stock indices edge up in lower turnover
Bosnia's Federation retail sales up real 8.8% y/y in Oct
Most Sofia bourse indices end higher, Eurohold paces gainers
Podravka, Adris boost Croatia’s share indices in lower turnover
Romanian stock indices turn green, MedLife shines
Nov 07, 2007 09:00 EEST
November 7 (SeeNews) - Following is a schedule of corporate, economic and political events taking place in or related to Slovenia through December 6. New or amended entries are marked (*).
* Wednesday, November 7 – Brdo pri Kranju: EU Commissioner for Education, Training, Culture and Youth Jan Figel visits Slovenia, meets Education Minister Milan Zver, Culture Minister Vasko Simoniti, and Higher Education Minister Mojca Kucler Dolinar.
* Wednesday, November 7 – Belgrade (Serbia): Slovenia’s Interior Minister Dragutin Mate to attend a regional conference of interior ministers.
* Wednesday, Novemer 7 – Ljubljana: Slovenia’s Finance Minister Andrej Bajuk holds a news conference (1100 GMT)
Wednesday, November 7 - Ljubljana: Slovenian bank SKB Banka holds a news conference (1000 GMT)
Wednesday, November 7 - Portoroz: Eight Telecommunications Conference focused on the modern trends in the field of telecommunications opens. (to November 8)
* Thursday, November 8 – Velenje: Slovenian blue-chip household appliance manufacturer Gorenje to release nine-month financial results.
* Thursday, November 8 – Peking (China): Slovenia’s Prime Minister Janez Jansa starts an official visit to China.
Thursday, November 8 - Sofia (Bulgaria): Business Information Forum organised by SeeNews and the International University College opens at the Sofia Grand Hotel.www.bif.seenews.com
Thursday, November, 8 - Frankfurt (Germany): Third Emerging Europe Energy Summit, organised by IBP Publishing& Conferences, opens. (to November 9)http://www.doingbusiness.ro/energy2007/summit.php?id_menu=1
* Friday, November 9 – Novo Mesto: Slovenian blue-chip drug maker Krka to release nine-month financial results.
* Friday, November 9 – Ljubljana: Middle East – EU 2008 international conference opens.
* Sunday, November 11 - Slovenians elect president in a run-off vote.
* Monday, November 12 – Kranj: Slovenian blue-chip rubber-to-tourism group Sava to release nine-month financial results.
Thursday, November 15 - Portoroz: Portoroz Business Conference, entitled Strategic Company Restructuring after Globalization, opens. http://www.pkp.si/?go=1&lang=1
Tuesday, November 20 - Sofia (Bulgaria): 10th CEI Summit Economic Forum jointly organised by Central European Initiative and Bulgaria Economic Forum opens (until November 21).
Wednesday, December 5 - Munich: The 2007 European Mid Market Private Equity Summit, hosted by Private Equity International, opens. (to December 6) http://www.peimedia.com/midmarket07/
You have run out of free articles this month.
Sign up in for
and get ten (10) free articles per month or sign up for
and get unlimited access.
Browse our free newsletter options