Croatia power consumption - Dec 01, 2023
Serbia power consumption - Dec 01, 2023
Bulgaria power consumption - Dec 01, 2023
Croatia’s share indices extend gains thanks to Podravka, Adris
Ljubljana share indices end week up, Telekom Slovenije leads gainers
Oct 22, 2007 18:42 EEST
October 22 (SeeNews) - Caromet, a Romanian producer of steel components for locomotives, boilers and turbines, said on Monday it plans to raise its capital by 13.6 million lei ($5.7 million/3.9 million euro) to 38.1 million lei via a rights issue.
Company officials were not immediately available to comment.
Caromet plans to offer to its shareholders some 5.4 million new shares with a face value equal to their issue price of 2.5 lei each. Current shareholders will be able to subsribe new shares within 60 days from the date on which the decision for the capital increase is published in the official gazette. Unsubscribed shares will be cancelled, Caromet said in a statement to the Romanian over-the-counter market RASDAQ, where it is listed.
Company shareholders are expected to vote on the proposed capital hike on November 23.
Caromet stock closed 5.69% higher at 3.9 lei per share on the RASDAQ on Monday.
A consortium set up by textile company Iasitex owns 93.28% of Caromet, and the remaining stake of 6.72% is held by various small shareholders.
Caromet (www.caromet.ro) produces bodies for locomotives, tramways and subway cars, equipment for power stations, hydraulic turbines, steel structures for boilers and industrial buildings.
(1 euro= 3.4051 Romanian lei)
You have run out of free articles this month.
Sign up in for
and get ten (10) free articles per month or sign up for
and get unlimited access.
Browse our free newsletter options