November 18 (SeeNews) - Following is a schedule of corporate, economic and political events taking place in or related to Croatia through December 27. New or amended entries are marked (*).
* Friday, November 20 - Zagreb: The State Statistics Bureau will release October unemployment figures.
* Friday, November 20 - Zagreb: The State Statistics Bureau will release September average net and gross salary figures.
* Wednesday, November 25 - Zagreb: The second Regional Economic Forum of the CEFTA zone member states opens. (to November 27)
* Wednesday, December 2 - Zagreb: Croatia's central bank will hold a board meeting.
* Friday, December 25 - Zagreb: Christmas Day, public and market holiday in Croatia.
* Saturday, December 26 - Zagreb: St. Stephen's Day, public and market holiday in Croatia.
Sunday, December 27 - Croatia will hold presidential elections. A run-off vote is scheduled for January 10.