November 27 (SeeNews) - Following is a schedule of corporate, economic and political events taking place in or related to Bulgaria through April 14. New or amended entries are marked (*).
* Friday, November 27 – Sofia: The Lisbon treaty - the new European priorities after 2009/2010 forum, organized by the Atlantic club of Bulgaria and the Pan European union, takes place.
* Friday, November 27 – Sofia: Fifth International Eco Business Forum takes place.
* Friday, November 27 – Sofia: The Economic and Social Council of Bulgaria hosts the annual meeting of the secretaries-general of the economic and social councils of the EU member states and the European Economic and Social Council.
* Friday, November 27 – Sofia: The Bulgarian parliament will vote on second reading changes to the Excise Duties and Tax Warehouses Act.
* Friday, November 27 – Sofia: The Bulgarian Economic Forum (http://www.biforum.org) ends.
Friday, November 27 - Sofia: Bulgaria’s statistics office releases data on the number of tourists in Bulgaria through October.
Friday, November 27 – Sofia: Bulgaria’s statistics office releases November business sentiment index.
Friday, November 27 - Sofia: Bulgarian statistics office releases September producer price data.
Monday, November 30 - Sofia: Finance Ministry releases consolidated budget data for October.
Tuesday, December 8 – Sofia: Private Equity in Bulgaria: The Year Ahead annual forum, organised by New Balkans Law Office, opens in Sofia. (0730 GMT) (http://www.bulgariaprivateequity.com/)
Wednesday, April 14 – Sofia (Bulgaria): The sixth international congress and exhibition for southeast Europe, Energy Efficiency Renewable Energy Sources, organised by Via Expo, opens. (to April 16) (www.viaexpo.com/images/stories/documents/ee_congress/leaflet_eng.pdf)