Romanian stock indices close mixed in higher turnover
Bulgarian stock indices retreat amid higher turnover
Bulgaria to collect 2.1 bln euro for energy security fund in 2023
OECD downgrades Slovenia's 2023 GDP growth f'cast to 1.4%
Rompetrol Rafinare invests $6.5 mln in storage tanks overhaul
Sep 27, 2007 12:53 EEST
September 27 (SeeNews) - Following is a schedule of corporate, economic and political events taking place in or related to Bosnia and Herzegovina through November 25. New or amended entries are marked (*).
* Thursday, September 27 – Sarajevo: Bosnian Muslim member of the country's s tripartite presidency Haris Silajdzic to receive a delegation of the Council of Europe. (0800 GMT)
* Thursday, September 27 – Sarajevo: The Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) to present and launch the third round of the United Kingdom-sponsored Beacon Scheme in Bosnia, a programme aiming to raise standards in local governance and municipal service delivery. (0845 GMT)
* Thursday, September 27 – Sarajevo: Bosnia's Muslim-Croat Federation government to hold a meeting (0900 GMT; news conference at 1200 GMT)
* Thursday, September 27 – Sarajevo: Serb member of Bosnia’s tripartite presidency Nebojsa Radmanovic to hold a news conference. (1300 GMT)
* Thursday, September 27 – Banja Luka: The Serb Republic government to hold a meeting. (0800 GMT; news conference at 1100 GMT)
* Thursday, September 27 – Sofia (Bulgaria): A business conference on Bosnia and Herzegovina opens (0630 GMT); Bosnia’s Minister of Foreign Trade and Economic Relations Slobodan Puhalac to meet Bulgarian Economy and Energy Minister Petar Dimitrov. (1300 GMT)
Friday, September 28 - Sarajevo: Central bank to issue current account balance for the second quarter of 2007.
Tuesday, October 2 – Bosanski Brod: Bosnia’s sole fuel producing oil refinery, Bosanski Brod, to hold a shareholders’ assembly. (0800 GMT)
Thursday, October 4 - Prnjavor: Slovenian-owned Bosnian steel pipes producer TSC Alpos to hold a shareholders’ meeting. (1000 GMT)
Friday, October 12: Bosnian Muslims celebrate Bajram holiday after the holy month of Ramadan; public and market holiday in the Muslim-dominated parts of the Muslim-Croat Federation.
Friday, October 12 - Banja Luka: The international automobile fair SAM 2007 opens. (to October 17)
Monday, October 15 - Sarajevo: The Bosnian unit of Austrian Raiffeisen Zentralbank to hold a shareholders’ meeting. (0800 (GMT)
Monday, October 15 - Prague (Czech Republic): The third Annual Public -Private Partnership in CEE conference, organised by Jacob Fleming Group, opens. (to October 6) http://www.jacobfleming.com/buxus/generate_page.php?page_id=565
Tuesday, October 16 - Zagreb (Croatia): Bosnian furniture producers to take part in the 34th international furniture and interior design fair Ambienta 07. (to October 21)
Tuesday, October 23 - Sarajevo: The 10th international information technologies and telecommunications fair INFO 2007 opens. (to October 26)
Sunday, October 28: Bosnia switches from daylight saving time to standard time, adjusting clocks one hour backward, to GMT+1 (at 0100 GMT)
Thursday, November 15 - Sarajevo: The 34th international tourism fair Intertursa 2007 opens. (to November 19)
Sunday, November 25: Statehood Day, a public holiday in Bosnia’s Muslim-Croat Federation.
You have run out of free articles this month.
Sign up in for
and get ten (10) free articles per month or sign up for
and get unlimited access.
Browse our free newsletter options