September 2 (SeeNews) - Following is a schedule of corporate, economic and political events taking place in or related to Bosnia and Herzegovina through November 12. New or amended entries are marked (*).
* Wednesday, September 2 – Banja Luka: A delegation of the parliament of the Council of Europe pays a visit to Banja Luka.
* Wednesday, September 2 – Banja Luka: Deputy Assistant Secretary in the U.S. State Department Stuart E. Jones and the director of the Western Balkans region, Eastern Europe and Central Asia Directorate in the Council of the European Union, Zoltan Martinusz, pay a visit to Banja Luka.
* Wednesday, September 2 – Banja Luka: The Serb Republic Agriculture Ministry holds a news conference on the implementation of international agriculture projects through 2008. (1000 GMT)
* Wednesday, September 2 – Sarajevo: Bosnian Prime Minister Nikola Spiric to receive the head of the World Bank office in Bosnia, Marco Mantovanelli. (0900 GMT)
* Wednesday, September 2 – Sarajevo: The head of the Economic Reforms and Natural Resources Section in the European Commission’s delegation to Bosnia, Johann Hesse, and Bosnian central bank governor Kemal Kozaric hold a joint news conference at 1200 GMT.
Wednesday, September 9 - Banja Luka: An international farming and food industry fair, AGROS, opens (to September 13).
Wednesday, September 23 - Sofia (Bulgaria): Philip Kotler organises a seminar on how to take advantage of the crisis.
Thursday, September 24 - London: The Second Annual European Energy Trading & Risk Management Summit takes place (to September 25).
Sunday, September 27 - Sarajevo: Vienna Economic Talks - Sarajevo Meeting, Invest in Bosnia and Herzegovina - Invest in the Region, opens (until Sept 28).
Tuesday, September 29 - Vienna: The Jacob Fleming Group organises a two-day conference - The sixth Annual CEE Retail Banking.
Wednesday, October 7 - Banja Luka: An international automobile fair, SAM, opens (to October 12).
Wednesday, October 14 - Vienna: The Jacob Fleming Group organises The fifth Annual Public Private Partnership in CEE and SEE conference (to October 16).
Wednesday, October 21 - Amsterdam: The Jacob Fleming Group organises a two-day conference - The third Annual Collateral Management.
Tuesday, November 10 - Vienna: The Jacob Fleming Group organises a two-day forum - Corporate Tax Forum Europe.
Thursday, November 12 - Vienna: The Jacob Fleming Group organises a two-day conference - Financial Shared Services.