Bosnia's Federation net electricity output up 3.6% y/y in Oct
Bulgaria’s metals industry grows 12% in 2022 – SeeNext
EBRD, Italy to help Serbian Railways Infrastructure raise standards
Bosnia's net electricity output up 17% y/y in Sept
Romania's DN Agrar Group 9-mo net profit surges 111% y/y
Nov 30, 2007 10:25 EEST
November 30 (SeeNews) - Following is a schedule of corporate, economic and political events taking place in or related to Bosnia and Herzegovina through February 27. New or amended entries are marked (*).
* Friday, November 30 – Sarajevo: A joint committee of the two chambers of Bosnia’s central parliament to meet with the top international peace envoy in Bosnia, Miroslav Lajcak; to discuss changes in the parliament’s rules of procedure recommended by Lajcak in October. (0900 GMT)
* Friday, November 30 – Sarajevo: The upper chamber of the Muslim-Croat Federation parliament to hold an extraordinary session; expected to approve the region’s 2008 budget draft. (0900 GMT)
* Friday, November 30 – Sarajevo: The lower chamber of Bosnia's central parliament to hold a session. (1300 GMT)
* Friday, November 30 – Banja Luka: The Serb Republic Ministry of Health and Social Care to hold a news conference on the occasion of December 1, the world day for fighting AIDS. (0900 GMT)
* Friday, November 30 – Banja Luka: The Serb Republic’s Commission for the Revision of State Capital Privatisation to hold a news conference. (1000 GMT)
Tuesday, December 4 – Sarajevo: Spanish General de Division Ignacio Martin Villalain to take over the command of the EU peacekeeping force in Bosnia, EUFOR, from German Rear Admiral Hans-Jochen Witthauer.
Wednesday, December 5 - Brcko: The 6th international business fair BRCKO 2007 opens. (to December 9)
Wednesday, December 5 - Munich (Germany): The 2007 European Mid Market Private Equity Summit, hosted by Private Equity International, opens (http://www.peimedia.com/midmarket07/). (to December 6)
Sunday, December 9 - Banja Luka: Bosnia’s Serb Republic holds presidential election after the death of President Milan Jelic on September 30.
Thursday, December 13 - Tesanj: The Bosnian unit of German car filter producer Mann+Hummel to hold a shareholders’ assembly. (1200 GMT)
Saturday, December 15 – Banja Luka: The leaders of Bosnia’s main political parties meet to discuss police reform, a key condition set by the European Union for establishing closer ties with the bloc.
Thursday, December 20: Bosnian Muslims celebrate Kurban Bajram (Eid al Adha), public and market holiday in the Muslim-dominated parts of Bosnia. (to December 21)
Tuesday, December 25: Bosnian Croats celebrate Catholic Christmas, public and market holiday in Bosnia’s Muslim-Croat Federation.
Wednesday, December 26: Bosnian Croats celebrate Catholic Christmas, public holiday in the Croat-dominated parts of Bosnia.
Tuesday, January 1: New Year’s Day, public and market holiday.
Wednesday, January 2: New Year’s Day, public and market holiday.
Monday, January 7: Bosnian Serbs celebrate Orthodox Christmas, public and market holiday in the Serb Republic. (to January 8)
Wednesday, January 9: Day of the Republic, public and market holiday in the Serb Republic.
Tuesday, February 26 - Brussels (Belgium): Bosnia’s Peace Implementation Council (PIC), consisting of all major powers and international agencies responsible for the peace process in the war-divided country, to hold a meeting. (to February 27)
You have run out of free articles this month.
Sign up in for
and get ten (10) free articles per month or sign up for
and get unlimited access.
Browse our free newsletter options