Albania picks local tie-up for Vlora airport power line
UniCredit expands onemarkets Fund to CEE, eyes Romania
Romania's Jan-Oct tourism numbers rise 11.3% y/y
Bosnia's Mostar airport seeks airline for regular flights to Zagreb
Bulgaria's Yambolen board backs Enicorp buyout bid
Oct 23, 2007 10:34 EEST
October 23 (SeeNews) - Following is a schedule of corporate, economic and political events taking place in or related to Albania through November 28. New or amended entries are marked (*).
* Tuesday, October 23 – Tirana: Albania’s central bank to auction 10.5 billion leks ($121.83 million/85.72 million euro) in three treasury bills issues.
Tuesday, October 23 - Athens (Greece): The eight Prodexpo - Real Estate & Development Conference & Expo starts. (to October 24) www.tsomokos.gr/projects3.php
Monday, October 29 - Tirana: The Water Supply and Sewerage Association of Albania holds an annual conference. (to October 31)
* Tuesday, October 30 – Tirana: Albania’s centarl bank is expected to release M3 broad money supply figures for September.
* Tuesday, October 30 – Tirana: Albania’s central bank is expected to release data on the credit portfolio of commercial banks in the country for September.
Wednesday, October 31 - Tirana: Central bank board holds a regular meeting.
Thursday, November 8 - Tirana: Statistics office INSTAT expected to release September consumer price inflation data.
Thursday, November 8 - Sofia (Bulgaria): A Business Information Forum, organised by SeeNews and the International University, opens.
Thursday, November 8 - Frankfurt (Germany): The Third Emerging Europe Energy Summit, organised by IBP Publishing& Conferences, opens (to November 9) http://www.doingbusiness.ro/energy2007/summit.php?id_menu=1
* Tuesday, November 20 – Sofia (Bulgaria): 10th CEI Summit Economic Forum jointly organised by Central European Initiative and Bulgaria Economic Forum opens (until November 21).
Wednesday, November 28 - London: The Emerging Markets Private Equity Forum, organised by Emerging Markets Private Equity organisation opens. (to Nov 29) http://www.peimedia.com/Product.aspx?cID=5496&pID=168330
* Wednesday, November 28 - Independence Day, market and public holiday.
* Thursday, November 29 - Liberation Day, market and public holiday.
You have run out of free articles this month.
Sign up in for
and get ten (10) free articles per month or sign up for
and get unlimited access.
Browse our free newsletter options