November 13 (SeeNews) - Following are some of the main stories in the online versions of Serbian media on Friday morning. SeeNews has not verified these reports and cannot vouch for their accuracy.
- Four companies have expressed interest in the forthcoming construction of the first hydro power plant in the northern province of Vojvodina, the province’s secretary for energy and mineral resources, Radoslav Strikovic, said. The 10-megawatt plant will be located on the river Tisa in the town of Novi Becej, he added.
- Serbian truck and bus producer Korporacija Fabrika Automobila Priboj (FAP) will deliver 100 trucks by the end of this year, CEO Mirko Stojovic said. The company plans to increase its monthly production to 50 trucks next year, Stojovic said, adding that the government’s soft loan programme has cut the price of the trucks by 30%. The present demand for FAP trucks is about 200, Stojovic said.
- Serbia's Privatisation Agency will on Friday offer for sale a 12,000-square metre building of its bankrupt Ineks-intereksport holding company valued at about 2.0 billion dinars.
- By the end of next month Italy’s Fiat will unveil its plans for the operation of its joint venture with Serbia, Fiat Automobili Srbija (FAS), Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne said. The vehicles manufactured by FAS will be exported to markets worldwide, he added. The business plan will comprise FAS’s annual output, the class of the vehicles it will produce and export markets.
- Serbia’s agricultural holding company Victoria Group plans to buy state-owned Zorka chemicals producer, officials from the government's Privatisation Agency said. Zorka's assets are estimated to be worth 12 million euro, while its debt totals 10 million euro.
(1 euro=94.4696 Serbian dinars)