N. Macedonia to hold general, presidential elections in spring '24
Bulgaria's Sopharma buys back 66,000 own shares
Adris, Koncar, Podravka boost Croatia’s share indices
Bulgaria's TPP Bobov Dol 9-mo cons net profit surges 142% y/y
Romanian stock indices start week in the green, Sphera shines
Oct 16, 2007 13:05 EEST
October 16 (SeeNews) - The nine-month net profit of Moldova's Energbank almost doubled on the year to 33.6 million lei ($3.0 million/2.1 million euro), the bank said on Tuesday.
Following are figures from Energbank's balance sheet and income statement:
Chisinau-based Energbank was the eleventh largest bank in Moldova by assets at the end of June. A large number of small corporate shareholders own 96.5% in the bank and individuals hold the remaining 3.5%.
Energbank has 18 branches and 30 representative offices across the ex-Soviet country. Moldova, population four million, has 15 commercial banks.
(1 euro=16.209 Moldovan lei)
You have run out of free articles this month.
Sign up in for
and get ten (10) free articles per month or sign up for
and get unlimited access.
Browse our free newsletter options