Ljubljana stock indices edge up in lower turnover
Bosnia's Federation retail sales up real 8.8% y/y in Oct
Most Sofia bourse indices end higher, Eurohold paces gainers
Podravka, Adris boost Croatia’s share indices in lower turnover
Romanian stock indices turn green, MedLife shines
Sep 02, 2009 10:52 EEST
September 2 (SeeNews) - Following is a schedule of corporate, economic and political events taking place in or related to Bulgaria through November 12. New or amended entries are marked (*).
* Wednesday, September 2 - Sofia: Bulgaria's government holds regular meeting.
* Thursday, September 3 - Sofia: Bulgaria's statistics office NSI to release residential construction data for the second quarter of 2009.
Thursday, September 3 - Sofia: The National Committee on Corporate Management, an independent body acting under the auspices of the Bulgarian Stock Exchange and the country's financial regulator, to hold a news conference on its plans. (0700 GMT)
* Sunday, September 6 - Unification Day, a public holiday.
* Thursday, September 10 - Sofia: Statistics office NSI to release data on Bulgaria's gross domestic product in the second quarter.
* Thursday, September 10 - Sofia: Statistics office NSI to release data on Bulgaria's July industrial sales and industrial output.
* Monday, September 14 - Sofia: Statistics office NSI to release data on Bulgaria's consumer price inflation for August.
Friday, September 18 - Varna: Bulgaria's Odessos Ship Repair Yard holds shareholders’ meeting.
* Monday, September 21 - Non-working day in Bulgaria ahead of Independence Day.
Tuesday, September 22 - Independence Day, public and market holiday.
Wednesday, September 23 - Copenhagen (Denmark): The European Finance Convention organises a two-day conference - Financing and Investing in Climate Change Renewable Energy, Environmental Resource Management and Energy Efficiency.
Wednesday, September 23 - Sofia: Philip Kotler organises a seminar How to control the crisis? And to win out of it!
Thursday, September 24 - London: The Second Annual European Energy Trading & Risk Management Summit takes place (to September 25).
Thursday, August 27 - Pavlikeni (Bulgaria): Bondholders of steel wheels and rims manufacturer Balkancar Zarya hold meeting.
* Monday, September 28 - Sofia: Statistics office NSI to release data on Bulgaria's business sentiment index for September.
* Monday, September 28 - Sofia: Statistics office NSI to release data on tourist numbers for August.
Monday, September 28 - Sofia: Bulgaria's blue-chip lender First Investment Bank holds a shareholders' meeting to vote on proposed retaining of 2009 earnings.
* Tuesday, September 29 - Sofia: Statistics office NSI to release data on Bulgaria's producers' prices for August.
Tuesday, September 29 - Vienna: The Jacob Fleming Group organises a two-day conference The sixth Annual CEE Retail Banking.
Wednesday, October 14 - Vienna: The Jacob Fleming Group organises The fifth Annual Public Private Partnership in CEE and SEE conference (to October 16).
Wednesday, October 21 - Amsterdam: The Jacob Fleming Group organises a two-day The third Annual Collateral Management conference.
Tuesday, November 10 - Vienna: The Jacob Fleming Group organises a two day Corporate Tax Forum Europe.
Thursday, November 12 - Vienna: The Jacob Fleming Group organises a two-day Financial Shared Services conference.
You have run out of free articles this month.
Sign up in for
and get ten (10) free articles per month or sign up for
and get unlimited access.
Browse our free newsletter options