Romanian stock indices close mixed in higher turnover
Bulgarian stock indices retreat amid higher turnover
Bulgaria to collect 2.1 bln euro for energy security fund in 2023
OECD downgrades Slovenia's 2023 GDP growth f'cast to 1.4%
Rompetrol Rafinare invests $6.5 mln in storage tanks overhaul
Oct 01, 2007 10:02 EEST
October 1 (SeeNews) - Following is a schedule of corporate, economic and political events taking place in, or related to, Bulgaria through November 29. New or amended entries are marked (*).
* Monday, October 1 - Sofia: The central bank's Issue Department to release data on its foreign exchange assets as of September 28.
* Tuesday, October 2 - Sofia: The executive drector of the World Bank, Herman Wijffels, visits Bulgaria, to meet Finance Minister Plamen Oresharski.
* Wednesday, October 3 - Sofia: Annual government meeting with businessmen and investors.
Wednesday, October 3 - Brussels (Belgium): Bulgarian President Georgi Parvanov to meet King Albert II.
* Thursday, October 4 - Sofia: French President Nicola Sarkozy starts official visit to Bulgaria.
* Thursday, October 4 - Sofia: Finance Minister Plamen Oresharski to meet with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Mission head for Bulgaria and Romania, Albert Jaeger.
Thursday, October 4 - Sofia: An International Monetary Fund mission starts two-week visit to Bulgaria (to October 16).
* Tuesday, October 9 - Luxembourg: Finance Minister Plamen Oresharski to take part in the regular meeting of the EU's Economic and Financial Affairs (Ecofin) Council.
Tuesday, October 9 - Stockholm (Sweden): Bulgarian President Georgi Parvanov to pay three-day official visit to Sweden at the invitation of King Carl XVI Gustaf. (to Oct 11)
* Friday, October 12 - Sofai: National Statistics Institute to release September consumer price inflation data.
* Friday, October 12 - Sofia: Finance Minister Plamen Oresharski to meet Greek counterpart George Alogoskoufis.
Friday, October 12 - Plovdiv: Bulgarian fabrics manufacturer Maritsatex, part of local group Industrial Holding Doverie, holds a shareholders' meeting to vote on a proposal for a 2.3 million levs ($1.6 million/1.2 million euro) capital increase.
Monday, October 15 - Prague (Czech Republic): The third Annual Public -Private Partnership in CEE conference organised by Jacob Fleming Group opens. (to October 16). http://www.jacobfleming.com/buxus/generate_page.php?page_id=565
Tuesday, October 16 - Paris (France): Bulgarian President Georgi Parvanov to pay two-day visit to France. (to Oct 17)
Wednesday, October 17 - Sofia: Deadline for placing bids for 100% of Sofia municipality-owned Slatina Bulgarplod marketplace.
* Friday, October 19 - Washington D.C.: Finance Minister Plamen Oresharski to take part in the 2007 Annual Meetings of the World Bank Group and the International Monetary Fund.
* Monday, October 22 - Sofia: Finance Ministry to release end-September public debt data.
Tuesday, October 23 -Athens (Greece): 8th Prodexpo- Real Estate Development Conference & Expo (to October 24)
Thursday, November 8 - Sofia: Business Information Forum organised by SeeNews and the International University opens in Sofia Grand Hotel.
Thursday, November 8 - Frankfurt (Germany): The third Emerging Europe Energy Summit, organised by IBP Publishing& Conferences, opens (to November 9) http://www.doingbusiness.ro/energy2007/summit.php?id_menu=1
Thursday, November 28 - London: The Emerging Markets Private Equity Forum opens in London, organised by Emerging Markets Private Equity organisation.
You have run out of free articles this month.
Sign up in for
and get ten (10) free articles per month or sign up for
and get unlimited access.
Browse our free newsletter options