Croatia power consumption - Dec 01, 2023
Serbia power consumption - Dec 01, 2023
Bulgaria power consumption - Dec 01, 2023
Croatia’s share indices extend gains thanks to Podravka, Adris
Ljubljana share indices end week up, Telekom Slovenije leads gainers
Nov 14, 2007 09:47 EEST
November 14 (SeeNews) - Following is a schedule of corporate, economic and political events taking place in, or related to, Bulgaria through December 21. New or amended entries are marked (*).
* Wednesday, November 14 - Sofia: U.S.-headquartered IT group VMware holds news conference on acquisition of Bulgaria's IT outsourcing company Sciant.
* Wednesday, November 14 - Sofia: Bulgarian insurer Victoria, recently acquired by global insurer Generali, holds news conference.
* Wednesday, November 14 - Sofia: Czech power utility CEZ holds news conference on the restructuring of its electricity distribution companies in Bulgaria.
* Wednesday, November 14 - Sofia: Bulgarian Environment Minister Jevdet Chakarov to discuss with local businesses the measures the country can take to appeal EU decision to cut Bulgaria's carbon dioxide (CO2) emission allowances plan for the 2008-2012 period.
* Wednesday, November 14 - Ankara (Turkey): Bulgarian European Affairs Minister Gergana Grancharova to pay two-day official visit to Turkey. (to November 15)
Tuesday, November 20 - Sofia (Bulgaria): 10th CEI Summit Economic Forum jointly organised by Central European Initiative and Bulgaria Economic Forum opens (until November 21).
Friday, November 23 - Sofia: National Statistics Institute to release January-September producer price index.
Friday, November 23 - Sofia: Central bank to release end-September gross foreign debt data. (1200 GMT).
* Monday, November 26 - Sofia: Sofia hosts Central European Initiative (CEI) Head of Governments Summit. ( to Nov 27)
Tuesday, November 27 - Sofia: National Statistics Institute to release November business sentiment index.
Tuesday, November 27 -Sofia: Financial group Eurohold Bulgaria holds a shareholders’ meeting to vote on a proposed investment strategy for buying insurance companies in the southeast European region.
Wednesday, November 28 - London: The Emerging Markets Private Equity Forum opens in London, organised by Emerging Markets Private Equity organisation.
Friday, November 30 - Sofia: Finance Ministry scheduled to release October budget revenue and spending data.Wednesday, December 5 - Munich: The 2007 European Mid Market Private Equity Summit, hosted by Private Equity International, opens. (to December 6) http://www.peimedia.com/midmarket07/
Saturday, December 15 - Sofia: Shareholders in Bulgarian computer systems integrator Specialized Business Systems to vote on a proposed 50-to-1 share split.
Friday, December 21 - Pavlikeni: Bulgarian packaging and paper maker Unipack holds a shareholder’s meeting to vote on a proposed 10-for-1 share split.
You have run out of free articles this month.
Sign up in for
and get ten (10) free articles per month or sign up for
and get unlimited access.
Browse our free newsletter options