Croatia's industrial sales up 1.2% y/y in Sept
Croatia's GDP grows by 2.8% y/y in Q3 - first estimate
N. Macedonia's industrial producer prices fall 3.9% y/y in Oct
Slovenia's Krka among top pharma firms in S&P corporate sustainability ranking
Slovenia's retail sales edge up 0.3% m/m in October - table
Nov 12, 2007 10:59 EEST
November 12 (SeeNews) - Following is a schedule of corporate, economic and political events taking place in or related to Albania through November 29. New or amended entries are marked (*).
* Tuesday, November 13 – Tirana: Albania’s central bank to auction 3.4 billion leks ($40.9 million/27.85 million euro) in three-month Treasury bills issues.
* Wednesday, November 14 – Tirana: Albania’s central bank supervisory board to hold meeting.
Tuesday, November 20 - Sofia (Bulgaria): 10th CEI Summit Economic Forum jointly organised by Central European Initiative and Bulgaria Economic Forum opens (until November 21).
Wednesday, November 28 - London: The Emerging Markets Private Equity Forum, organised by Emerging Markets Private Equity organisation opens. (to Nov 29) http://www.peimedia.com/Product.aspx?cID=5496&pID=168330
Wednesday, November 28 - Independence Day, market and public holiday.
Thursday, November 29 - Liberation Day, market and public holiday.
* Friday, November 30 – Tirana: Albania’s National Statistics Institute INSTAT is expected to release merhandise trade figures for the 10 months through October.
* Wednesday, December 5 – Tirana: Albania’s central bank is expected to release end-October money supply data.
* Wednesday, December 5 – Tirana: Albania’s central bank is expected to release end-October banks’ credit portfolio figures.
* Monday, December 10 - Tirana: Statistics office INSTAT expected to release September consumer price inflation data.
You have run out of free articles this month.
Sign up in for
and get ten (10) free articles per month or sign up for
and get unlimited access.
Browse our free newsletter options