SeenewsSeenews
Search
Seenews
AlertsSeenewsSeenews
Searchclose
TOPICS
arrow
COUNTRIES
arrow
INDUSTRY
arrow
Economy
arrow
Browse Economy
Mix and match your focus countries with our advanced search
Investments
arrow
Browse Investments
Mix and match your focus countries with our advanced search
Latest in Investments
Deals
arrow
Browse Deals
Mix and match your focus countries with our advanced search
Tech
arrow
Browse Tech
Mix and match your focus countries with our advanced search
Latest in Tech
Green
arrow
Browse Green
Mix and match your focus countries with our advanced search
0/5
You have 5 free articles left this month
You have 0/5 free articles
Sign up to get 5 more free articles this month
SIGN UP
arrow
LOGIN
arrow

Hidroelectrica starts trading on Bucharest Stock Exchange

Jul 12, 2023, 10:51:55 AMArticle by Razvan Timpescu
share
July 12 (SeeNews) - The shares of Romania's leading electricity producer Hidroelectrica [BSE:H2O] started trading on the premium tier of the regulated market of the Bucharest Stock Exchange, BVB, on Wednesday, bourse data showed.

Hidroelectrica starts trading on Bucharest Stock Exchange
Source:BVB

Hidroelectrica began trading at 110 lei ($24.5/22.2 euro) per share at 0900 CET on Wednesday, data from the BVB showed.

The company shares were priced at 104 lei per share in its oversubscribed initial public offering (IPO)

"We are delighted that Hidroelectrica’s shares are now listed and trading on the Bucharest Stock Exchange. This represents the final stage of an intense and lengthy process which has delivered the results we witness today," Hidroelectrica CEO Bogdan Badea said.

Hidroelectrica has a share capital of 4.498 billion lei, divided into 449,802,567 shares of 10 lei in par value each.

Prior to the IPO, Fondul Proprietatea [BSE:FP] held a stake of 19.94% in Hidroelectrica. The remaining 80.06% is owned by the Romanian state.

Hidroelectrica has a 100% renewable portfolio with an installed hydropower production capacity of approximately 6.3 GW and an installed onshore wind capacity of 108 MW from the Crucea wind farm in the southeastern county of Constanta.

Fondul Proprietatea's shares traded 0.96% higher at 1.89 lei as of 0917 CET on Wednesday on the BVB.

(1 euro=4.95088 lei)

Your complete guide to the emerging economies of Southeast Europe. From latest news to bespoke research – the big picture at the tip of your fingers.