SeenewsSeenews
Search
Seenews
AlertsSeenewsSeenews
Searchclose
TOPICS
arrow
COUNTRIES
arrow
INDUSTRY
arrow
Economy
arrow
Browse Economy
Mix and match your focus countries with our advanced search
Investments
arrow
Browse Investments
Mix and match your focus countries with our advanced search
Latest in Investments
Deals
arrow
Browse Deals
Mix and match your focus countries with our advanced search
Tech
arrow
Browse Tech
Mix and match your focus countries with our advanced search
Latest in Tech
Green
arrow
Browse Green
Mix and match your focus countries with our advanced search
0/5
You have 5 free articles left this month
You have 0/5 free articles
Sign up to get 5 more free articles this month
SIGN UP
arrow
LOGIN
arrow

Serbian road builder Putevi Uzice plans takeover bid for peer Putevi Pozega

May 29, 2024, 12:27:22 PMArticle by Iskra Pavlova
share
May 29 (SeeNews) - Serbian road building company Putevi Uzice [BEL:PUUE] said that along with several partners it plans to launch a buyout bid for local peer Putevi Pozega [BEL:PUPO].

Serbian road builder Putevi Uzice plans takeover bid for peer Putevi Pozega
Mark Rubens/Shutterstock.com

In the planned bid, Putevi Uzice will act together with local individuals Vesna Micic, her son Vladimir Micic and Vladan Stamenic. They jointly control 72.2% of Putevi Pozega and target the remaining 27.8%, Putevi Uzice said in a statement with the Belgrade bourse earlier this week.

The buyout bid should be launched within fifteen days.

At present, Vesna Micic is the largest single shareholder in Putevi Pozega with 24.9%, followed by Putevi Uzice with 24.8%, and Vladimir Micic with 19.3%. The remainder belongs to smaller shareholders, with Vladan Stamenic possessing 3.2%.

Vesna Micic also owns 100% of Belgrade-based firm Putevi Centar, which controls 64.5% of Putevi Uzice. Her son is a member of Putevi Uzice's supervisory board, while Stamenic is the company's director general.

The capital of Putevi Pozega is divided into 369,376 shares of 200 dinars ($1.9/1.7 euro) in par value each. The shares last traded on the Belgrade bourse on April 15, closing up 30% at 1,700 dinars.

The shares of Putevi Uzice last traded on April 3, closing flat at 2,350 dinars.

(1 euro = 117.119 dinars)

Your complete guide to the emerging economies of Southeast Europe. From latest news to bespoke research – the big picture at the tip of your fingers.