PODGORICA (Montenegro), March 31 (SeeNews) - Montenegro has introduced a night curfew for all citizens to limit the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the country's government has said.
The curfew will be in force from 7 pm to 5 am between Monday and Friday, as well as from 1 pm on Saturday to 5 am on Monday, the government said in its Twitter account on Monday.
Moreover, children under 12 years of age are prohibited from staying in public spaces from 5 am to 7 pm without a parent or an adult member of the family household, the government said.
Montenegro has so far confirmed 105 cases of COVID-19, including one death. The country has closed its borders to foreign nationals to prevent the spread of the disease on its territory.