SeenewsSeenews
Search
Seenews
AlertsSeenewsSeenews
Searchclose
TOPICS
arrow
COUNTRIES
arrow
INDUSTRY
arrow
Economy
arrow
Browse Economy
Mix and match your focus countries with our advanced search
Investments
arrow
Browse Investments
Mix and match your focus countries with our advanced search
Deals
arrow
Browse Deals
Mix and match your focus countries with our advanced search
SEE TOP 100
arrow
Browse SEE TOP 100
Tech
arrow
Browse Tech
Mix and match your focus countries with our advanced search
Green
arrow
Browse Green
Mix and match your focus countries with our advanced search
0/5
You have 5 free articles left this month
You have 0/5 free articles
Get your free Basic subscription now and gain instant access to more
SIGN UP
arrow
LOGIN
arrow

Germany's Katera plans buyout bid for Slovenia's Nama

May 24, 2024, 2:14:45 PMArticle by Radomir Ralev
share
May 24 (SeeNews) - German asset management company Katera plans to launch a takeover bid for the minority stake it does not already own in Slovenian department store chain Nama [LJE:NALN], the Slovenian firm said on Friday.

Germany's Katera plans buyout bid for Slovenia's Nama
Source: Wikipedia; GNU Free Documentation License

The offer pertains to 116,998 out of the 953,795 ordinary registered shares of Nama, which Katera aims to acquire for a price of 25 euro ($27.1) apiece, the department store chain said in a filing with the Ljubljana Stock Exchange.

Katera's offer is valid from May 27 to June 24, Nama said.

The owners of Katera - German asset management company KGAL and Slovenia's biggest insurer, Zavarovalnica Triglav [LJE:ZVTG] - have provided the acquirer with 24.5 million euro for the execution of the planned transaction, in the form of contributions to its capital reserves, Nama noted.

KGAL holds a 75.1% ownership interest in Katera's equity capital, while Triglav owns the remaining 24.9%, Nama added.

The Slovenian company owns a department store in Ljubljana. Nama owned several other department stores across Slovenia which it sold in 2020.

($ = 0.9222 euro)

Your complete guide to the emerging economies of Southeast Europe. From latest news to bespoke research – the big picture at the tip of your fingers.