You have 10 free articles left this month. Get your freeBasic subscription now and gain instant access to more.

Allianz Bulgaria Holding seeks anti-trust nod to become sole owner of Allianz Leasing

Author Mario Tanev
Allianz Bulgaria Holding seeks anti-trust nod to become sole owner of Allianz Leasing Author: Ken Teegardin. License: Creative Commons, Attribution 2.0 Generic.

SOFIA (Bulgaria), July 11 (SeeNews) - Allianz Bulgaria Holding is seeking anti-trust approval to acquire the remaining stake it does not own in its majority-owned unit Allianz Leasing Bulgaria, competition regulator data, published on Thursday, shows.

The acquisition is not expected to have an effect on competition on the local market, a notice published on the Commission for Protection of Competition's website reads.

Interest parties have until July 18 to submit their statements to the competition authority regarding the deal.

According to the latest available commercial register data, Allianz Bulgaria Holding held a 51% stake in Allianz Leasing Bulgaria at the end of 2017, while the remaining 49% were owned by Austria-based VHO Holding.

Compare