•  
  •  
  •  

The Daily Brief

News highlights with your first cup of coffee

Fill in your details

Get the highlights from Southeast Europe with your morning coffee

Thanks!

You have now subscribed to our daily newsletter





Stay tuned. You will receive your first message tomorrow.






Turkey's Q3 tourism revenues climb 4.7% y/y

ANKARA (Turkey), October 31 (SeeNews) - Turkey's tourism revenues, excluding income from domestic visitors, increased by 4.7% year-on-year to $11.58 billion (8.45 billion euro) in the third quarter of 2013, the Turkish Statistical Institute said on Thursday.

Income from foreign visitors accounted for 79.6% of the total revenue while the remaining 20.4% came from Turkish citizens resident abroad, the institute said in a statement.

($ = 0.730 euro)

Compare

5/5 articles left. Get more for free...