You have 3 free articles left this month. Get your free Basic subscription now and gain instant access to more.

Stake of 13.3% in Bosnia's ASA Osiguranje trades in 1.47 mln marka (751,600 euro) deal

Stake of 13.3% in Bosnia's ASA Osiguranje trades in 1.47 mln marka (751,600 euro) deal Author: Radomir Ralev

SARAJEVO (Bosnia and Herzegovina), January 19 (SeeNews) - A total of 8,000 shares of Bosnian insurer ASA Osiguranje [SAJ:ASAOR], representing 13.3% interest, traded in a 1.47 million marka ($851,800/751,600 euro) transaction on the Sarajevo Stock Exchange, ASA Banka, which brokered the deal, said.

The shares changed hands at 184 marka apiece on December 27, ASA Banka said in a bourse filing on Tuesday.

You can subscribe to our M&A newsletter here

The parties to the deal were not disclosed.

Local financial services company ASA Finance owned a 80% stake in ASA Osiguranje as of January 14, bourse data showed. The remaining 20% stake was controlled by local reinsurer Bosna Re.

ASA Finance and ASA Osiguranje are both parts of Bosnia-based ASA Group.

(1 euro = 1.95583 marka)

ASA Osiguranje d.d. Sarajevo is among the biggest insurers in SEE, for more reference take a look at Top 100 insurers
Share this story
SeeNews in Brief

View our Newsletters

 
Compare