Ljubljana stock indices edge up in lower turnover
Bosnia's Federation retail sales up real 8.8% y/y in Oct
Most Sofia bourse indices end higher, Eurohold paces gainers
Podravka, Adris boost Croatia’s share indices in lower turnover
Romanian stock indices turn green, MedLife shines
Nov 20, 2017 13:21 EEST
November 20 (SeeNews) - The number of building permits issued in Slovenia in October increased by 5% month-on-month to 656 but was 2.2% lower year-on-year, the office of national statistics said on Monday.
A total of 322 permits were issued for residential buildings in October, while 334 permits were issued for non-residential buildings, the statistical office said in a statement.
Of the total number of building permits, 98% were issued for new construction, while the remaining 2% of permits were issued for conversion.
In October, the construction of 116 dwellings was planned, 4.5% more than in September.
The total area of the buildings, for which permits were issued in October, totalled 155,560 sq m, up 7% month-on-month.
You have run out of free articles this month.
Sign up in for
and get ten (10) free articles per month or sign up for
and get unlimited access.
Browse our free newsletter options