You have 10 free articles left this month. Get your freeBasic subscription now and gain instant access to more.

Romania's Impact signs 3.2 mln euro property sale deal with Kaufland Romania

Author Mario Tanev
Romania's Impact signs 3.2 mln euro property sale deal with Kaufland Romania Kaufland

BUCHAREST (Romania), December 20 (SeeNews) - Romanian real estate company Impact Developer & Contractor [BSE:IMP] said on Friday that it signed on December 19 a deal to sell a 16,806 sq.m. property in Constanta to Kaufland Romania for 3.2 million euro ($3.6 million).

Impact Developer & Contractor received 60% of the price upon signing the agreement and will get the remaining 40% by February 1, 2021, conditional upon obtaining the necessary building permits, the company said in a bourse filing.

As at 8:20 CET on Friday, Impact Developer & Contractor shares had not yet traded on the Bucharest Stock Exchange. The shares closed 2.6% lower at 1.5 lei on Thursday.

($ = 0.8990 euro)

Compare