Ljubljana stock indices go down, NLB paces decliners
Podravka, HPB weigh on Croatian share indices
Most Bulgarian stock indices fall, SOFIX rises on Fibank gain
Most Romanian stock indices rebound, Electrica shines
Romania's Safetech Innovations net profit down 5% in 2023
Nov 26, 2009 11:20 EEST
November 26 (SeeNews) - Following are some of the main stories in the online versions of Romanian media on Thursday morning. SeeNews has not verified these reports and cannot vouch for their accuracy.
- The Romanian unit of Greece's Eurobank EFG group, Bancpost, cut its loss to 4.3 million euro in the first nine months this year from 7.6 million euro a year earlier, the parent bank said.
- Shareholders of the Romanian telecommunications group RCS&RDS wil discuss on December 22 a possible bond issue worth up to $200 million for international investors, the daily said.
- Romania's top oil and gas group OMV Petrom has offered for sale its five motels as part of plans to dispose of non-core assets, the daily said.
- Romania will start on Wednesday vaccination against A/H1N1 virus as 1.34 million vaccines will be supplied in the first stage of vaccination, the daily said.
- Romania's government will urge the parliament to approve a 100 million lei grant to Moldova and will supply the country with 400,000 doses of vaccine against the A/H1N1 virus, government's spokesperson Ioana Muntean said.
- Romania will be unable to prevent growing pressure on the leu, which in turn would have a negative impact on inflation and the leu-denominated household financial assets, without the 20 billion euro stand by deal led by the IMF, central bank governor Mugur Isarescu said.
- Germany's Daimler AG has become the sole shareholder of Mercedes-Benz Romania after local Tiriac Group sold its 49% stake in the company, the daily said.
- The capacity of the Romanian capital's largest airport, Otopeni, will rise to 6.0 million passengers from 4.5 million now following a 150 million euro investment in a new terminal to be completed by December 2010, the airport's director Tudor Jidav said.
You have run out of free articles this month.
Sign up in for
and get ten (10) free articles per month or sign up for
and get unlimited access.
Browse our free newsletter options