Romania's Safetech Innovations net profit down 5% in 2023
Bosnia's Serb Republic GDP grows 2.4% y/y in Q4
REWE opens 377th Penny store in Romania
WIeland Electric to close Serbian plant by May - report
Croatia'a Zagrebacka Banka proposes higher dividend for 2023
Dec 08, 2009 12:12 EEST
December 8 (SeeNews) - Following are some of the main stories in the online versions of Romanian media on Tuesday morning. SeeNews has not verified these reports and cannot vouch for their accuracy.
- Romanian railway transport company Servtrans Invest plans to enter the Moldovan and Ukrainian markets next year through coal transportation, company's marketing director Sorin Zbengheci said.
- Romania's sole state-owned bank CEC plans to end this year with a positive result, which will be lower compared to last year's profit, bank's president Radu Gratian Ghetea said, but gave no figures.
- Romania's insurance market is seen growing by up to 5.0% this year to some 9.4 billion lei and will continue rising at about the same pace in 2010, the head of Romania's insurance regulator, Angela Toncescu, said.
- Romania's retail market will increase by 5.8% this year to 90.15 billion lei, boosted by the food market, and will reach 105 billion lei in 2011, data of market research company Euromonitor International showed.
- Romanian state-run gas producer Romgaz plans to explore seven new gas fields next year aiming to determine production potential and the number of wells needed for the long-term exploitation of the fields, the daily reported quoting news agency NewsIn.
(1 euro=4.2277 Romanian lei)
You have run out of free articles this month.
Sign up in for
and get ten (10) free articles per month or sign up for
and get unlimited access.
Browse our free newsletter options