You have 5 free articles left this month. Get your free Basic subscription now and gain instant access to more.

Montenegro's Port of Adria records 9-mo net loss

Author Radomir Ralev
Montenegro's Port of Adria records 9-mo net loss Source: Port of Adria

PODGORICA (Montenegro), November 30 (SeeNews) - Montenegro's Port of Adria [MNG:KOGE], the operator of a cargo and cruise dock at Bar harbour, recorded a net loss of 2.3 million euro ($2.6 million) in the first nine months of 2021, versus a loss of 1.3 million euro in the like period of last year, it said.

The revenue of Port of Adria rose 19.9% on the year to 5.3 million euro, while expenses went up to 2.8 million euro from 2.7 million euro, Port of Adria said in a filing with the Montenegro Stock Exchange.

Port of Adria, a subsidiary of Turkey-based Global Ports Holding (GPH), has been operating the container and general cargo terminal of Bar port since November 2013 when it bought a 62% stake in the capital of Montenegrin company Kontejnerski terminali i generalni tereti (KTGT) from the government.

($ =0.901613 euro)

Compare