Romanian stock indices start week in the green, TeraPlast shines
IMS Gear to invest 6 mln euro in new plant in Croatia's Osijek - mayor
Most Bulgarian stock indices rise, AmonRa Energy shines
Albania's gross foreign debt rises 2.4% y/y in Q3
Bulgaria's Puldin Holding acquires TIZ Invest
Oct 05, 2007 07:00 EEST
October 5 (SeeNews) - Following is a schedule of corporate, economic and political events taking place in or related to Moldova through December 6. New or amended entries are marked (*)
* Friday, October 5 – Dushanbe (Tajikistan): Moldovan President Vladimir Voronin participates in a summit of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS).
* Friday, October 5 - Chisinau: Moldovan Prime Minister Vasile Tarlev meets German Minister of State Gunter Gloser. (0700 GMT)
Monday, October 8 - Chisinau: Finance Ministry to release January-September budget balance data.
* Tuesday, October 9 - Chisinau: Central bank to auction 52 million lei in Treasury bills.
Tuesday, October 9 - Chisinau: Statistics bureau to release trade balance data for January-August.
Thursday, October 11 - Chisinau: The seventh international textile industry exhibition Black Sea LETEX opens. (to October 14)
* Thursday, October 11 – Chisinau: Moldovan Economy and Trade Ministry holds investment forum.
Friday, October 12 - Chisinau: Moldovan unit of the Romanian Banca Comerciala Romana holds extraordinary shareholders' meeting.
Friday, October 12 - Chisinau: Statistics bureau to release September inflation data.
* Saturday, October 13 - Chisinau: Two-day Wine Festival opens.
Monday, October 15 - Chisinau: Moldovan confectionery company Bucuria holds extraordinary shareholders' meeting.
* Monday, October 15 – Chisinau: Moldovan travel agency Sky Alliance holds extraordinary shareholders' meeting.
Monday, October 15 - Prague (Czech Republic): The third Annual Public-Private Partnership in CEE conference, organised by Jacob Fleming Group, opens. (to October 16) http://www.jacobfleming.com/buxus/generate_page.php?page_id=565
* Thursday, October, 18 – Bucharest (Romania), “Condominium Expo & Conferences”, organized by Plus Media and ProActive Business Communication agencies, opens (to 21 October) http://www.condominiumexpo.eu/eng/
* Friday, October 19 – Chisinau: Moldovan commercial bank Investprivatbank holds extraordinary shareholders' meeting.
* Friday, October 19 – Chisinau: Travel agency Moldova Tur holds extraordinary shareholders' meeting.
Monday, October 22 - Chisinau: Central bank to release money supply, banks’ credit and deposit portfolio data for September.
Monday, October 22 - Chisinau: Statistics bureau to release industrial output data for January-September.
Monday, October 22 - Chisinau: Statistics bureau to release freight traffic data for January-September.
* Wednesday, October 24 – Chisinau: Moldovan sugar producer Suedzucker Moldova holds extraordinary shareholders' meeting.
Monday, October 29 - Chisinau: Statistics bureau to release average monthly salary data for September.
Thursday, November 8 - Frankfurt (Germany): The third Emerging Europe Energy Summit, organised by IBP Publishing& Conferences, opens (to November 9). http://www.doingbusiness.ro/energy2007/summit.php?id_menu=1
Thursday, November 8 - Sofia (Bulgaria): Business Information Forum organised by SeeNews and International University College opens in Sofia Grand Hotel. www.bif.seenews.com
Wednesday, December 5 - Munich (Germany): The 2007 European Mid Market Private Equity Summit, hosted by the Private Equity International, opens. (to December 6) http://www.peimedia.com/midmarket07/
You have run out of free articles this month.
Sign up in for
and get ten (10) free articles per month or sign up for
and get unlimited access.
Browse our free newsletter options