November 11 (SeeNews) - Following is a schedule of corporate, economic and political events taking place in or related to Macedonia through November 25. New or amended entries are marked (*).
* Wednesday, November 11 – Brussels (Belgium): The European Parliament holds session, debates on scrapping visas for citizens of Macedonia, Serbia and Montenegro.
* Wednesday, November 11 – Skopje: Macedonian central bank holds regular repo auction.
* Wednesday, November 11 – Skopje: Macedonian-Hungarian business forum takes place.
* Wednesday, November 11 – Skopje: Delegation of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development’s Board of Directors visits Macedonia.
* Wednesday, November 11 – Skopje: Telekom Slovenije’s Macedonian units, Cosmofon wireless operator and On.net Internet provider, hold news conference on launching the first digital television in Macedonia.
Thursday, November 12 – Vienna (Austria): Macedonian wireless carrier VIP Operator’s parent company Telekom Austria releases its financial report for the first nine months of 2009.
Thursday, November 12 – Vienna: The Jacob Fleming Group organises a two-day Financial Shared Services conference.
Wednesday, November 25 - Skopje: International fair of finance and business opportunities-FINEXPO opens. (to November 27)
Wednesday, November 25 - Skopje: International fair of computers, telecommunications and video and audio equipment INFOCOM opens. (to November 27)
Wednesday, November 25 - Zagreb (Croatia): The second Regional Economic Forum of the CEFTA zone member states opens. (to November 27)