You have 10 free articles left this month. Get your freeBasic subscription now and gain instant access to more.

Italy's Pizzarotti eyes Montenegro's Bar-Boljare motorway project - govt

Author Radomir Ralev
Italy's Pizzarotti eyes Montenegro's Bar-Boljare motorway project - govt Source: Autoput.me

PODGORICA (Montenegro), July 17 (SeeNews) - Italian civil engineering company Impresa Pizzarotti has expressed interest in participating in the Bar-Boljare motorway construction project in Montenegro, the Montenegrin government said.

During a meeting with transport minister Osman Nurkovic, representatives of Impresa Pizzarotti highlighted the company's rich experience in the implementation of road projects, expressing hope for future cooperation on the Bar-Boljare motorway project, the Montenegrin government said in a statement on Tuesday.

The government has invited all potentially interested entities, as the offers will be evaluated according to the price, deadlines, the quality of work, experience and references, Nurkovic said after the meeting.

Earlier this year China Communications Construction Company (CCCC), a subsidiary of CRBC, said it plans to complete the construction of the 41 km Smokovac-Metesevo section of the motorway by the middle of 2020.

The motorway, whose length on Montenegrin territory is 129 km, has three more projected sections in the country -- Matesevo-Andrijevica, Andrijevica-Boljare and Podgorica-Djurmani.

Compare