•  
  •  
  •  

Croatia's INA gets extension of licence at Ras Qattara concession in Egypt

Croatia's INA gets extension of licence at Ras Qattara concession in Egypt Author: INA. License: All rights reserved.

ZAGREB (Croatia), August 14 (SeeNews) - Croatian oil and gas company INA [ZSE:INA] and Eni's Egypt-based IEOC (International Egyptian Oil Company) have been granted an extension of the Ras Qattara concession licence until March 28, 2023, INA said on Tuesday.

The extension was granted by the state oil company Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation, the Egyptian ministry of petroleum and mineral resources and the parliament, INA said in a filing to the Zagreb Stock Exchange.

 INA participates with 25% working interest in Ras Qattara concession, while Italy's Eni participates with the remaining 75%.

Compare
5 / 5 free articles left this month
Get more for free. Sign up for Basic subscription
Get full access. Upgrade to Premium subscription