Romania's OPCOM electricity spot volumes - Dec 10, 2023
Romania's OPCOM electricity spot prices - Dec 10, 2023
Croatia power consumption - Dec 08, 2023
Serbia power consumption - Dec 08, 2023
Bulgaria power consumption - Dec 08, 2023
Nov 08, 2007 09:57 EEST
November 8 (SeeNews) - Following is a schedule of corporate, economic and political events taking place in or related to Croatia through December 26. New or amended entries are marked (*).
Thursday, November 8 - Frankfurt (Germany): The third Emerging Europe Energy Summit, organised by IBP Publishing& Conferences, opens (to November 9). ( http://www.doingbusiness.ro/energy2007/summit.php?id_menu=1 )
Thursday, November 8 - Sofia (Bulgaria): Business Information Forum, organised by SeeNews and the International University College, opens.
* Thursday, November 8 – Zagreb: Top telecom T-HT will release nine-month results.
* Thursday, November 8 – Zagreb: Telecoms hardware provider Odasiljaci I Veze will present before investors its 100 million kuna fixed-rate bond issue worth 100 million kuna maturing in 2014. (at 1130 GMT)
* Monday, November 12 – Split: A pension funds and portfolio management conference organised by the Croatian Chamber of Economy opens. (to November 14).
* Monday, November 12 – Zagreb: Drug manufacturer Pliva will release nine-month results.
* Tuesday, November 13 – Zagreb: The Finance Ministry will offer investor Treasury bills worth 250 million kuna in par value.
* Tuesday, November 13 – A conference, Market Competition Day, organised by the country’s Agency for Protection of Market Competition, takes place.
* Wednesday, November 14 – Zagreb: A monthly board meeting of the Croatian central bank takes place.
Wednesday, November 14 - Opatija: Croatian Economic Policy in 2008 conference, organised by the Croatian society of economists, will open (to November 16)
Tuesday, November 20 - Sofia (Bulgaria): 10th CEI Summit Economic Forum jointly organised by the Central European Initiative and Bulgaria Economic Forum opens (until November 21).
Sunday, November 25 - Zagreb: Croatia holds general elections
Wednesday, November 28 - London: The Emerging Markets Private Equity Forum, organised by Emerging Markets Private Equity organisation, opens. (to November 29) http://www.peimedia.com/Product.aspx?cID=5496&pID=168330
* Wednesday, December 5 – Zagreb: A board meeting of the Croatian central bank takes place.
Wednesday, December 5 - Munich: The 2007 European Mid Market Private Equity Summit, hosted by Private Equity International, opens. (to December 6) http://www.peimedia.com/midmarket07/
*Wednesday, December 19 – Zagreb: A board meeting of the Croatian central bank takes place.
* Tuesday, December 25 – Zagreb: Christmas Day, public and market holiday in Croatia.
* Wednesday, December 26 – Zagreb: St. Stephen's Day, public and market holiday in Croatia.
You have run out of free articles this month.
Sign up in for
and get ten (10) free articles per month or sign up for
and get unlimited access.
Browse our free newsletter options