You have 10 free articles left this month. Get your freeBasic subscription now and gain instant access to more.

Bulgaria's Trace Group Hold lands 60 mln euro railway upgrade deal in Serbia

Author Mario Tanev
Bulgaria's Trace Group Hold lands 60 mln euro railway upgrade deal in Serbia Author: Trace Group Hold. Licence: All rights reserved.

SOFIA (Bulgaria), January 6 (SeeNews) - Bulgarian construction company Trace Group Hold [BUL:T57] said on Monday that a tie-up led by the company has signed a 59.9 million euro ($67.1 million) contract for the modernisation and rehabilitation of the 23-kilometre Nis-Brestovac railway section in Serbia.

Trace Group Hold owns 85% interest in the tie-up, while the remaining 15% are controlled by Bulgaria's Balkantel, Trace Group Hold said in a bourse filing.

Works must be completed within 1,005 days.

The project benefits from EU funding under the IPA II.

As at 14:05 CET on Monday, Trace Group Hold shares traded 2.44% lower at 4 levs on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange.

Trace Group Hold's activities include rehabilitation, reconstruction and construction of roads, highways, airports, underground stations and underground railways, ground railroads and facilities, urban infrastructure and road marking.

($ = 0.8931 euro)

Compare