•  
  •  
  •  

Bulgaria's Industrial Holding Doverie increases stake in Hydroizomat

Bulgaria's Industrial Holding Doverie increases stake in Hydroizomat Author: Hydroizomat. License: All rights reserved.

SOFIA (Bulgaria), June 19 (SeeNews) - Bulgarian diversified group Doverie United Holding [BUL:5DOV] said on Tuesday that its unit, Industrial Holding Doverie, has increased its stake in local hydro insulation maker Hydroizomat by 14.03% to 89.05%.

Industrial Holding Doverie acquired 419,370 Hydroizomat shares for an undisclosed price on June 18, according to a bourse filing by Doverie United Holding.

Doverie United Holding owns directly a 78.5% stake in Industrial Holding Doverie. It owns the remaining 21.5% through its subsidiaries Homogen, United Health Insurance Fund Doverie and Medico 21.

Doverie United Holding spans over 25 companies operating in various sectors of the economy.

Compare
5 / 5 free articles left this month
Get more for free. Sign up for Basic subscription
Get full access. Upgrade to Premium subscription