You have 5 free articles left this month. Get your free Basic subscription now and gain instant access to more.

Bulgaria's Dulovo launches 1.2 mln euro waste management tender

Author Vasil Kolchev
Bulgaria's Dulovo launches 1.2 mln euro waste management tender Photo: Pixabay

SOFIA (Bulgaria), October 15 (SeeNews) - Bulgaria's northeastern Dulovo municipality said it opened a tender for awarding a four-year waste management services contract worth an estimated 2.4 million levs ($1.4 million/1.2 million euro), excluding VAT.

The contract envisages collecting and transporting waste to Silistra regional landfill, as well as related maintenance and disinfection activities, the contracting authority said in a tender notice.

The deadline for submitting offers is November 10. Price will make up 60% of the final score of bidders, with the remaining 40% based on the time of reaction to requests for waste collection.

(1 euro = 1.95583 levs)

Compare