You have 10 free articles left this month. Get your freeBasic subscription now and gain instant access to more.

Bulgarian supercar maker Sin Cars Industry to hike capital

Author Mario Tanev
Bulgarian supercar maker Sin Cars Industry to hike capital Photo: Sin Cars Industry / All rights reserved.

SOFIA (Bulgaria), July 16 (SeeNews) - Bulgarian supercar manufacturer Sin Cars Industry said that its shareholders have approved the company's plan to increase its capital by some 18 million levs ($10.3 million/9.2 million euro).

Sin Cars Industry's founder Rosen Daskalov will receive 17,993,669 shares in the company in return for a non-monetary contribution to its registered capital, the minutes from the supercar maker's shareholders meeting, published last week, showed.

The company currently has a registered capital of 50,000 levs.

Sin Cars Industry is fully owned by its founder Rosen Daskalov, who holds a 90% stake directly, and the remaining 10% though his other company - Sin Cars International, according to commercial register data.

(1 euro = 1.95583 levs)

Compare