•  
  •  
  •  

Bulgaria sells 15.3 mln euro of 4-yr T-notes at record low yield

Bulgaria sells 15.3 mln euro of 4-yr T-notes at record low yield Photo by Dennis Jarvis.

SOFIA (Bulgaria), November 14 (SeeNews) – Bulgaria's finance ministry said on Monday it sold 30 million levs ($18.0 million/15.3 million euro) in four-year Treasury notes at a negative average weighted annual yield of -0.19%.

The government securities will mature on February 22, 2021, the ministry said in a statement.

The spread over German bonds in this segment is 39 basis points.

Banks purchased the largest portion of the issue – 86.67%, while guarantee funds took the remaining 13.33%.

The Treasury notes carry an annual coupon of 0.30% paid semi-annually, the central bank said in a separate statement.

  4-yr T-notes 4-yr T-notes
Auction date November 13 June 20
Amount offered (mln levs) 30 50
Amount sold (mln levs) 30 50
Total bids placed (mln levs) 63.38 103
Bid-to-cover ratio 2.11 2.06
Average weighted yield -0.19 0.05

(1 euro = 1.95583 levs)

Compare
5 / 5 free articles left
Get more for free. Sign up for Basic subscription
Get full access. Upgrade to Premium subscription