Romania's OPCOM electricity spot volumes - Dec 04, 2023
Romania's OPCOM electricity spot prices - Dec 04, 2023
Croatia power consumption - Dec 02, 2023
Serbia power consumption - Dec 02, 2023
Bulgaria power consumption - Dec 02, 2023
Oct 31, 2007 09:41 EEST
October 31 (SeeNews) - Following is a schedule of corporate, economic and political events taking place in, or related to, Bulgaria through December 15. New or amended entries are marked (*).
* Wednesday, October 31 – Sofia: Cabinet holds regular meeting, to discuss a 2008 draft budget (0800 GMT)
* Wednesday, October 31 – Sofia: Finance Minister Plamen Oresharski to table the 2008 draft budget in Parliament (1300 GMT).
* Wednesday, October 31 – Sofia: The tripartite Council for Economic Growth to discuss possible changes in investment promotion regulations (0800 GMT)
* Wednesday, October 31 – Sofia: Sofia-based think-tank Centre for Economic Development (CED) to present a Global Competitiveness 2007 – 2008 report (1000 GMT)
Thursday, November 8 - Sofia: Deadline for filing binding bids for 70% of maritime shipping company Navibulgar expires.
Thursday, November 8 - Sofia: Business Information Forum organised by SeeNews and the International University College opens in Sofia Grand Hotel.
Thursday, November 8 - Frankfurt (Germany): The third Emerging Europe Energy Summit, organised by IBP Publishing& Conferences, opens (to November 9) http://www.doingbusiness.ro/energy2007/summit.php?id_menu=1
Tuesday, November 20 - Sofia (Bulgaria): 10th CEI Summit Economic Forum jointly organised by Central European Initiative and Bulgaria Economic Forum opens (until November 21).
* Tuesday, November 27 –Sofia: Financial group Eurohold Bulgaria holds a shareholders’ meeting to vote on a proposed investment strategy for buying insurance companies in the southeast European region.
Wednesday, November 28 - London: The Emerging Markets Private Equity Forum opens in London, organised by Emerging Markets Private Equity organisation.
Wednesday, December 5 - Munich: The 2007 European Mid Market Private Equity Summit, hosted by Private Equity International, opens. (to December 6) http://www.peimedia.com/midmarket07/
Saturday, December 15 - Sofia: Shareholders in Bulgarian computer systems integrator Specialized Business Systems to vote on a proposed 50-to-1 share split.
You have run out of free articles this month.
Sign up in for
and get ten (10) free articles per month or sign up for
and get unlimited access.
Browse our free newsletter options