Ljubljana stock indices close in red
Croatia’s share indices snap four-day winning streak
Foreign tourist arrivals to Bosnia up 27% y/y in Oct
Foreign cruise ship journeys to Croatia increase y/y in Jan-Oct
Bulgarian share indices keep ascending, Eurohold paces gainers
Nov 06, 2007 09:55 EEST
November 6 (SeeNews) - Following is a schedule of corporate, economic and political events taking place in, or related to, Bulgaria through December 15. New or amended entries are marked (*).
* Tuesday, November 6 - Sofia: Bulgarian units of Greek EFG Eurobank hold a news conference to present their merger. (0900 GMT)
* Wednesday, November 7 - Sofia/ Doha: President Georgi Purvanov to pay a two-day official visit to Qatar. Purvanov is scheduled to hold meetings with his host, His Highness the Amir of Qatar Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani and with the Chairman of the Parliament Mohamed bin Mubarak Al Khulaifi.
* Wednesday, November 7 - Sofia: Alenia Aeronautica, a unit of Italian Finmeccanica, to deliver first out of five C27J Spartan transport aircraft to Bulgaria in a 91 million euro ($131.9 million) deal. (0800 GMT)
* Thursday, November 8 - Sofia: Czech Prime Minister Mirek Topolanek arrives on a two-day official visit on the invitation of his Bulgarian counterpart Sergei Stanishev.
Thursday, November 8 - Sofia: Deadline for filing binding bids for 70% of maritime shipping company Navibulgar expires.
* Thursday, November 8 - Sofia: Business Information Forum organised by SeeNews and the International University College opens in Sofia Grand Hotel. www.bif.seenews.com
Thursday, November 8 - Frankfurt (Germany): The third Emerging Europe Energy Summit, organised by IBP Publishing& Conferences, opens (to November 9) http://www.doingbusiness.ro/energy2007/summit.php?id_menu=1
Friday, November 9 - Sofia: National Statistics Institute to release September industrial sales and industrial output data.
Saturday, November 10 - Sofia: Finance Ministry to release end-October public debt data.
Tuesday, November 13 - Sofai: National Statistics Institute to release October consumer price inflation data.
Tuesday, November 13 -Sofia: Central bank to release September current account data. (1000 GMT)
Tuesday, November 20 - Sofia (Bulgaria): 10th CEI Summit Economic Forum jointly organised by Central European Initiative and Bulgaria Economic Forum opens (until November 21).
Friday, November 23 - Sofia: National Statistics Institute to release January-September producer price index.
Friday, November 23 - Sofia: Central bank to release end-September gross foreign debt data. (1200 GMT)
Tuesday, November 27 - Sofia: National Statistics Institute to release November business sentiment index.
Tuesday, November 27 -Sofia: Financial group Eurohold Bulgaria holds a shareholders’ meeting to vote on a proposed investment strategy for buying insurance companies in the southeast European region.
Wednesday, November 28 - London: The Emerging Markets Private Equity Forum opens in London, organised by Emerging Markets Private Equity organisation.
Friday, November 30 - Sofia: Finance Ministry scheduled to release October budget revenue and spending data.
Wednesday, December 5 - Munich: The 2007 European Mid Market Private Equity Summit, hosted by Private Equity International, opens. (to December 6) http://www.peimedia.com/midmarket07/
Saturday, December 15 - Sofia: Shareholders in Bulgarian computer systems integrator Specialized Business Systems to vote on a proposed 50-to-1 share split.
You have run out of free articles this month.
Sign up in for
and get ten (10) free articles per month or sign up for
and get unlimited access.
Browse our free newsletter options