You have 10 free articles left this month. Get your freeBasic subscription now and gain instant access to more.

Bulgaria Air-led tie-up lands deals worth 1.3 mln euro

Author Mario Tanev
Bulgaria Air-led tie-up lands deals worth 1.3 mln euro Author: Bulgaria Air / All rights reserved.

SOFIA (Bulgaria), February 20 (SeeNews) - A tie-up led by flag carrier Bulgaria Air has signed two framework agreements worth a total of some 2.6 million levs ($1.4 million/1.3 million) for supply of airplane tickets for the needs of the Bulgarian internal ministry and sports ministry, the government contracting authority said.

The contracts were signed on February 13, the centralised contracting and public procurement directorate said in a notice on Wednesday.

Four companies submitted offers in the tenders for the two contracts.

According to registry agency data, Bulgaria Air holds 90% interest in the tie-up, while local Posoka Com owns the remaining 10%.

(1 euro = 1.95583 levs)

Compare