Romania's OPCOM electricity spot volumes - Dec 04, 2023
Romania's OPCOM electricity spot prices - Dec 04, 2023
Croatia power consumption - Dec 02, 2023
Serbia power consumption - Dec 02, 2023
Bulgaria power consumption - Dec 02, 2023
Sep 28, 2007 10:16 EEST
September 28 (SeeNews) - Following is a schedule of corporate, economic and political events taking place in or related to Bosnia and Herzegovina through December 9. New or amended entries are marked (*).
* Friday, September 28 - Sarajevo: The Justice Minister of Bosnia’s Muslim-Croat Federation, Feliks Vidovic, to hold a news conference. (0900 GMT)
* Friday, September 28 - Sarajevo: Experts from Bosnia’s main political parties to hold the fifth round of technical talks on reforming the country’s police force, a key condition set forth by the European Union for the formal establishment of closer ties between Bosnia and the bloc. (1000 GMT)
Friday, September 28 - Sarajevo: Central bank expected to issue current account balance for the second quarter of 2007.
* Friday, September 28 – Ohrid (Macedonia): The Joint Committee of the Central Europe Free Trade Agreement (CEFTA 2006) member countries to hold a meeting.
Tuesday, October 2 – Bosanski Brod: Bosnia’s sole fuel producing oil refinery, Bosanski Brod, to hold a shareholders’ assembly. (0800 GMT)
* Wednesday, October 3 – Doboj: The 11th international fair for small and medium-sized enterprises and entrepreneurship, Dobojexpo 2007, opens. (to October 6)
Thursday, October 4 - Prnjavor: Slovenian-owned Bosnian steel pipes producer TSC Alpos to hold a shareholders’ meeting. (1000 GMT)
Friday, October 12: Bosnian Muslims celebrate Bajram holiday after the holy month of Ramadan; public and market holiday in the Muslim-dominated parts of the Muslim-Croat Federation.
Friday, October 12 - Banja Luka: The international automobile fair SAM 2007 opens. (to October 17)
Monday, October 15 - Sarajevo: The Bosnian unit of Austrian Raiffeisen Zentralbank to hold a shareholders’ meeting. (0800 (GMT)
Monday, October 15 - Prague (Czech Republic): The third Annual Public -Private Partnership in CEE conference, organised by Jacob Fleming Group, opens. (to October 6) http://www.jacobfleming.com/buxus/generate_page.php?page_id=565
* Tuesday, October 16 – Zenica: The 14th ZEPS international general fair, Bosnia's biggest business fair, opens. (to October 21)
Tuesday, October 16 - Zagreb (Croatia): Bosnian furniture producers to take part in the 34th international furniture and interior design fair Ambienta 07. (to October 21)
* Tuesday, October 23 - Sarajevo: The 10th international medicine and medical equipment fair INFO 2007 opens. (to October 26)
Tuesday, October 23 - Sarajevo: The 10th international information technologies and telecommunications fair MEDICOP 2007 opens. (to October 26)
* Saturday, October 27 – Trebinje: The 2nd international fair of tourism, catering and trade fair, Mediterranean Days Trebinje 2007, opens. (to October 29)
Sunday, October 28: Bosnia switches from daylight saving time to standard time, adjusting clocks one hour backward, to GMT+1 (at 0100 GMT)
* Wednesday, October 31 – Sarajevo: The 11th Sarajevo Jazz Festival opens. (to November 4)
* Friday, November 2 – Mount Jahorina: A tourism and catering fair, “Jahorina 2007 Welcoming the Winter Season 2007/08,” opens. (to November 4)
* Thursday, November 8 – Banja Luka: An international fair of hunting, fishing, sport, tourism and catering opens. (to November 12)
* Thursday, November 15 - Sarajevo: The 34th international agriculture and food fair Agrofood opens. (to November 19)
Thursday, November 15 - Sarajevo: The 34th international tourism fair Intertursa 2007 opens. (to November 19)
Sunday, November 25: Statehood Day, a public holiday in Bosnia’s Muslim-Croat Federation.
* Wednesday, December 5 – Brcko: The 6th international business fair BRCKO 2007 opens. (to December 9)
You have run out of free articles this month.
Sign up in for
and get ten (10) free articles per month or sign up for
and get unlimited access.
Browse our free newsletter options