Bosnia's Federation net electricity output up 3.6% y/y in Oct
Bulgaria’s metals industry grows 12% in 2022 – SeeNext
EBRD, Italy to help Serbian Railways Infrastructure raise standards
Bosnia's net electricity output up 17% y/y in Sept
Romania's DN Agrar Group 9-mo net profit surges 111% y/y
Sep 12, 2007 10:02 EEST
September 12 (SeeNews) - Following is a schedule of corporate, economic and political events taking place in or related to Bosnia and Herzegovina through November 25. New or amended entries are marked (*).
* Wednesday, September 12 - Sarajevo: The government of Bosnia’s Muslim-Croat Federation to hold a meeting. (0900 GMT; news conference at 1200 GMT)
* Wednesday, September 12 - Sarajevo: Experts from the main political parties in Bosnia to continue talks on the stalled police reform in an attempt to meet a key condition set forth by the European Union for the Balkan country to formally establish closer ties with the bloc. (0900 GMT)
Thursday, September 13: Bosnian Muslims mark the beginning of a month of fasting during the holy month of Ramadan.
Thursday, September 13 - Sarajevo: European Central Bank board member Gertrude Tumpel-Gugerell to address a conference marking the 10th anniversary of Bosnia’s central bank.
Thursday, September 13 - Neum: Bosnian Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Relations and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) organise a two-day conference on the energy market in Bosnia.
Thursday, September 13 - Budapest (Hungary): The REvolutio 2007 real estate exhibition and conference open. (to September 15)
* Friday, September 14 – Sarajevo: The lower chamber of the Muslim-Croat Federation parliament to hold a session, expected to vote on a revised 2007 budget with higher spending target.
Tuesday, September 18 - Banja Luka: The international fair of information technologies and communication, Banja Luka Communication 2007, opens (to September 24)
Monday, September 24 - Sofia (Bulgaria): SEE Capital Markets Conference, organised by Bulgarian business daily Dnevnik and the leading business information provider for Southeast Europe, SeeNews, opens (to September 25).
Monday, September 24 - Sarajevo: Deadline for filing binding bids for the country's sole aluminium smelter Aluminij.
Monday, September 24 - Vienna (Austria): The fourth Annual CEE Retail Banking conference, organised by Jacob Fleming Group, opens. (to September 25) http://www.jacobfleming.com/buxus/generate_page.php?page_id=471
Friday, September 28 - Sarajevo: Central bank to issue current account balance for the second quarter of 2007.
Friday, October 12: Bosnian Muslims celebrate Bajram holiday after the holy month of Ramadan; public and market holiday in the Muslim-dominated parts of the Muslim-Croat Federation.
Friday, October 12 - Banja Luka: The international automobile fair SAM 2007 opens. (to October 17)
* Monday, October 15 – Sarajevo: The Bosnian unit of Austrian Raiffeisen Zentralbank to hold a shareholders’ meeting. (0800 (GMT)
Monday, October 15 - Prague (Czech Republic): The third Annual Public -Private Partnership in CEE conference, organised by Jacob Fleming Group, opens. (to October 6) http://www.jacobfleming.com/buxus/generate_page.php?page_id=565
Tuesday, October 16 - Zagreb (Croatia): Bosnian furniture producers to take part in the 34th international furniture and interior design fair Ambienta 07. (to October 21)
Tuesday, October 23 - Sarajevo: The 10th international information technologies and telecommunications fair INFO 2007 opens. (to October 26)
* Sunday, October 28: Bosnia switches from daylight saving time to standard time, adjusting clocks one hour backward, to GMT+1 (at 0100 GMT)
Thursday, November 15 - Sarajevo: The 34th international tourism fair Intertursa 2007 opens. (to November 19)
Sunday, November 25: Statehood Day, a public holiday in Bosnia’s Muslim-Croat Federation.
You have run out of free articles this month.
Sign up in for
and get ten (10) free articles per month or sign up for
and get unlimited access.
Browse our free newsletter options