Romanian stock indices turn green, TTS shines
Ljubljana stock indices go down, Cinkarna Celje paces decliners
Romania’s Orsova shipyard in 2.6 mln euro deal with Dutch client
Serbia opens Morava Corridor motorway section - report
Croatia’s Ploce port authority, Markoja get EU funds for 5G project
Oct 30, 2007 10:26 EEST
October 30 (SeeNews) - Following is a schedule of corporate, economic and political events taking place in or related to Bosnia and Herzegovina through December 9. New or amended entries are marked (*).
* Tuesday, October 30 – Sarajevo: International agencies supervising Bosnia’s post-war recovery to hold a regular weekly news conference. (1030 GMT)
* Tuesday, October 30 – Sarajevo: The Council of Europe Secretary General, Terry Davis, to address both houses of the central parliament.
* Tuesday, October 30 – Sarajevo: The steering board of Bosnia's Peace Implementation Council (PIC), which brings together representatives of all countries and international organisations involved in the peace process in the country, to convene in Sarajevo; to meet the members of Bosnia’s central government and ruling coalition party leaders.
* Tuesday, October 30 – Banja Luka: The Serb Republic parliament continues its session from Monday; expected to adopt negative stance on the recent legal changes to streamline the country’s central government imposed by the top international peace envoy in Bosnia, Miroslav Lajcak.
* Wednesday, October 31 - Sarajevo: The top international peace envoy in Bosnia, Miroslav Lajcak, to hold a news conference; to summarise the conclusions of the PIC meetings. (1330 GMT)
Wednesday, October 31 - Sarajevo: The 11th Sarajevo Jazz Festival opens. (to November 4)
Friday, November 2 - Mount Jahorina: A tourism and catering fair, “Jahorina 2007 Welcoming the Winter Season 2007/08,” opens. (to November 4)
* Tuesday, November 6 – Brussels (Belgium): The European Commission due to publish its progress report on Bosnia.
Wednesday, November 7 - Sarajevo: The 3rd Turkish economy fair opens. (to November 11)
Thursday, November 8 - Banja Luka: An international fair of hunting, fishing, sport, tourism and catering opens. (to November 12)
Thursday, November 8 - Sofia (Bulgaria): Business Information Forum, organised by SeeNews and International University College, opens (www.bif.seenews.com).
Thursday, November 15 - Sarajevo: The 34th international agriculture and food fair Agrofood opens. (to November 19)
Thursday, November 15 - Sarajevo: The 34th international tourism fair Intertursa 2007 opens. (to November 19)
Tuesday, November 20 - Sofia (Bulgaria): 10th CEI Summit Economic Forum jointly organised by Central European Initiative and Bulgaria Economic Forum opens (to November 21).
Sunday, November 25: Statehood Day, a public holiday in Bosnia’s Muslim-Croat Federation.
Wednesday, December 5 - Munich (Germany): The 2007 European Mid Market Private Equity Summit, hosted by Private Equity International, opens (http://www.peimedia.com/midmarket07/). (to December 6)
Wednesday, December 5 - Brcko: The 6th international business fair BRCKO 2007 opens. (to December 9)
Sunday, December 9 - Banja Luka: Bosnia’s Serb Republic holds presidential election after the death of President Milan Jelic on September 30.
You have run out of free articles this month.
Sign up in for
and get ten (10) free articles per month or sign up for
and get unlimited access.
Browse our free newsletter options