Ljubljana stock indices close in red
Croatia’s share indices snap four-day winning streak
Foreign tourist arrivals to Bosnia up 27% y/y in Oct
Foreign cruise ship journeys to Croatia increase y/y in Jan-Oct
Bulgarian share indices keep ascending, Eurohold paces gainers
Dec 14, 2007 10:32 EEST
December 14 (SeeNews) - Following is a schedule of corporate, economic and political events taking place in or related to Bosnia and Herzegovina through February 27. New or amended entries are marked (*).
* Friday, December 14 – Sarajevo: Bosnian Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Relations to hold a news conference. (0930 GMT)
* Friday, December 14 – Sarajevo: Bosnia’s Agency for Statistics to hold a news conference. (1000 GMT)
* Friday, December 14 – Banja Luka: The Serb Republic government to hold a meeting. (0900 GMT; news conference at 1130 GMT)
* Friday, December 14 – Belgrade (Serbia): Serbian Foreign Minister Vuk Jeremic to receive the top international peace envoy in Bosnia, Miroslav Lajcak. (1000 GMT; media statements at 1030 GMT)
Thursday, December 20: Bosnian Muslims celebrate Kurban Bajram (Eid al Adha), public and market holiday in the Muslim-dominated parts of Bosnia. (to December 21)
Tuesday, December 25: Bosnian Croats celebrate Catholic Christmas, public and market holiday in Bosnia’s Muslim-Croat Federation.
Wednesday, December 26: Bosnian Croats celebrate Catholic Christmas, public holiday in the Croat-dominated parts of Bosnia.
Tuesday, January 1: New Year’s Day, public and market holiday.
Wednesday, January 2: New Year’s Day, public and market holiday.
* Thursday, January 3 – Zvornik: Bosnia’s sole alumina plant, Birac, to hold an extraordinary shareholders’ meeting. (1100 GMT)
Monday, January 7: Bosnian Serbs celebrate Orthodox Christmas, public and market holiday in the Serb Republic. (to January 8)
Wednesday, January 9: Day of the Republic, public and market holiday in the Serb Republic.
Friday, January 25 – Sarajevo: The Bosnian subsidiary of Austrian Raiffeisen Zentralbank to hold a shareholders’ assembly. (0900 GMT)
Tuesday, February 26 - Brussels (Belgium): Bosnia’s Peace Implementation Council (PIC), consisting of all major powers and international agencies responsible for the peace process in the war-divided country, to hold a meeting. (to February 27)
You have run out of free articles this month.
Sign up in for
and get ten (10) free articles per month or sign up for
and get unlimited access.
Browse our free newsletter options