You have 5 free articles left this month. Get your free Basic subscription now and gain instant access to more.

Damen Shipyards Mangalia SA (formerly known as Daewoo - Mangalia Heavy Industries SA)

Summary

Company ID (NIN)

9115330

Company owner / manager

  • Santierul Naval 2 Mai SA
  • Damen Holding B.V.
  • Damen Shipyards Group

Country

Romania

Capital

30,614,891

Total assets

552,461,386

Net loss for the period

151,838,327

Report year

2019

Currency

RON

Industry

Shipbuilding

General information

About Damen Shipyards Mangalia SA (formerly known as Daewoo - Mangalia Heavy Industries SA)

Damen Shipyards Mangalia SA is a Romanian company, specialised in builds and repairs ships for the East European market.

The company has:

  • ISO 9001:2008 Quality management systems certificate
  • OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational health and safety management systems certificate
  • ISO 14001:2009 Environmental management systems certificate

Last updated on Feb 9, 2021.

Meta info
Status
Active
Legal form
Joint Stock Company
Incorporation date
Jan. 30, 1997
NIN
9115330
Tickers
Stock Exchange
ISIN
Profile last updated
Feb. 9, 2021, 10:23 a.m.
Alternative names

    Damen Shipyards Mangalia JSC

History

    Jan 30, 1997 – The Romanian Privatisation Agency (AVAS) sells 51% in Mangalia shipyard to South Korean Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering (DSME) for USD 53 mln. DSME and Santierul Naval 2 Mai shipyard establish a joint-venture under the name Daewoo Mangalia Heavy Industries in Mangalia, southeastern Romania.

    July 24, 2018 - The Romanian Ministry of Economy through Santierul Naval 2 Mai SA acquires 51% stake in Daewoo Mangalia Heavy Industries, Damen Shipyards Group acquires the remaining 49% stake in the company. Later the company renames to Damen Shipyards Mangalia SA.

    Last updated on Feb 9, 2021.

Management

Executive Board
Bogdan Pasc
Sales Manager
Pompiliu Toader
Commercial Manager

Contacts

Address
1, Portului Str.
905500
Mangalia, Romania
Telephones

+40 342 411 044
+40 372 411 300
+40 372 411 384
+40 372 411 115

Fax

+40 241 756 030

Emails

mailpompiliu.toader@damen.com

Websites
www.damenshiprepair.com

Ownership

Name Direct holding Indirect holding Owner type Country
Santierul Naval 2 Mai SA 51.0 Company Romania
Damen Holding B.V. 49.0 Company Netherlands
Damen Shipyards Group 49.0 Company Netherlands

Subsidiaries and affiliates

Name Direct holding Indirect holding Country

Products and services

Damen Shipyards Mangalia SA builds and repairs:

  • container carriers;
  • oil tankers;
  • cargo ships;
  • ferryboats;
  • other types of vessels.

Capacity

Access 800,000+
basic

Basic profiles include:

  • General information
  • Contacts
  • Management
  • Ownership
  • Employment
  • Financial Information & Key Financial Ratios
and 4,000+
premium

Additionaly to the content in basic profiles, premium profiles include:

  • Company History
  • Subsidiaries & Affiliates
  • Product & Services
  • Capacity
  • Market & Sales
  • Investment Plans
company profiles

Employment

Access 800,000+
basic

Basic profiles include:

  • General information
  • Contacts
  • Management
  • Ownership
  • Employment
  • Financial Information & Key Financial Ratios
and 4,000+
premium

Additionaly to the content in basic profiles, premium profiles include:

  • Company History
  • Subsidiaries & Affiliates
  • Product & Services
  • Capacity
  • Market & Sales
  • Investment Plans
company profiles

Market and sales

Access 800,000+
basic

Basic profiles include:

  • General information
  • Contacts
  • Management
  • Ownership
  • Employment
  • Financial Information & Key Financial Ratios
and 4,000+
premium

Additionaly to the content in basic profiles, premium profiles include:

  • Company History
  • Subsidiaries & Affiliates
  • Product & Services
  • Capacity
  • Market & Sales
  • Investment Plans
company profiles

Investment plans

Access 800,000+
basic

Basic profiles include:

  • General information
  • Contacts
  • Management
  • Ownership
  • Employment
  • Financial Information & Key Financial Ratios
and 4,000+
premium

Additionaly to the content in basic profiles, premium profiles include:

  • Company History
  • Subsidiaries & Affiliates
  • Product & Services
  • Capacity
  • Market & Sales
  • Investment Plans
company profiles

Financial information

Access 800,000+
basic

Basic profiles include:

  • General information
  • Contacts
  • Management
  • Ownership
  • Employment
  • Financial Information & Key Financial Ratios
and 4,000+
premium

Additionaly to the content in basic profiles, premium profiles include:

  • Company History
  • Subsidiaries & Affiliates
  • Product & Services
  • Capacity
  • Market & Sales
  • Investment Plans
company profiles
Compare